An Identity & Access Management (IdAM) program is seeking a highly motivated software engineer to provide technical expertise in support of a mission critical enterprise system. Successful candidate will provide Tier 3 support to the Ops Support team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and resolve system/operational incidents
- Perform root cause analysis for operational incidents
- Analyze system performance and take corrective actions as needed
- Assist Tier 2 with resolving complex system and end user problems
- Coordinate with mission partners, consumer applications, and other external entities in troubleshooting enterprise incidents and integration problems
- Collect data, identify and analyze trends in Operational Incidents, and provide suggestions to mitigate common issues
- Work closely with Ops Tech Lead and Development Lead to identify baseline enhancements to improve operational stability
- Work with deployment and ISP teams to support baseline deployments to operations
- Willingness to support off hour calls to assist in troubleshooting when high priority operational incidents occur
- Must have an active TS//SCI security clearance with CI polygraph
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and IT concepts.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Self-starter with an ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Intimately familiar with the COTS products that the program leverages: the Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite, Apache webgates, and Computer Associates (CA) API Gateway
- COTS and FOSS integration experience
- Experience scripting in a Linux environment using Shell and Bash
- Deep understanding and background in COTS integration and custom code development
Additional preferred skills/experience (not required):
- Oracle IdAM products (OAM, OIF, OID, OVD, OUD, OIM)
- Linux/UNIX experience
- PKI authentication
- Java/J2EE development
- Security Protocols/Concepts (SSL/TLS, PKI, etc.)
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting Apache HTTPD
- CA SecureSpan XML Gateway
- SOA/Web Services
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Eligible