The Sr. Financial Analyst position is in direct support of a large and complex organization’s procurement department. The position requires a wide and deep level of financial engineering, with the ability to complete very difficult and complex assignments.
The successful candidate will be expected to help bridge the gap between Engineering and O&M, transitioning Tier 2 support for new systems from Engineering to O&M. The successful candidate will be expected to develop, refine and document repeatable processes as well as formulate a plan for bringing a large scale network into security compliance. The position also involves working with other Network Engineers to design, install, configure, and support an organization’s complex wide area network (WAN) and maintain network hardware and software. The position includes monitoring the network at a service assurance level to ensure network availability to all system users and performing necessary maintenance to support network availability
Typical responsibilities include:
• Maintain the network hardware and software and monitor the network to ensure network availability to all system users;
• Perform the necessary maintenance to support network availability
• Perform installations, upgrades, support and problem resolution for mainly Linux based operating systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
• At least12 years of successful relevant experience and in positions of increasing complexity and responsibility.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance competing priorities to meet firm deadlines
• Demonstrable ability to research and resolve complex issues pertaining to General Ledgers
• Ability to create and execute processes that implement financial policies and guidelines for bank account management
• Ability to learn financial compliance auditing and prepare and assist audits of accounts
• The ability to problem solve, multi task and work in a fast paced environment where processes constantly evolve and there is always a need for new recommendations and intuitive thought processes.
• Experience with Cisco Nexus 5000/2000 series hardware;
• Experience with Juniper SRX series hardware;
• Experience with IPS/IDS systems to include network impacts;
• Ability to lead technical teams to success;
• JNCIA or JNCIP certification is desired.