Location: WASHINGTON DC US 20001
he NISC III program at Leidos seeks a web application tester for the National Air-Space Implementation Support Contract (NISC) to test and support in the design of modern, clean, stylish, and usable web applications for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Technical Operations.
Employee will perform the following duties in this role:
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases.
- Identify and implement quality techniques and practices to assure a working product.
- Determine and document standards, methods, and procedures to be used for verifying and validating the performance and reliability of the product.
- Trace test cases and results to the requirements.
- Provide feedback to the development team to improve the application
Typical education and experience:
- Typically requires BS degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Experience with the following is required:
- Test case design, documentation, and implementation, including negative test cases
- Web application testing including human factors, color schemes, overall design and usability
- Load balancing / performance testing
- Compliance testing, including Section 508 compliance
- Building test cases, user stories, and test scripts
- Agile development practices
- Experience with the FAA is preferred.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.