Location: WASHINGTON DC US 20001
The NISC III program at Leidos seeks a web application business analyst and tester for the National Air-Space Implementation Support Contract (NISC).
Employee will gather requirements from the customer and decompose them into user stories that can be understood by the development team as well as document and manage those requirements, likely in JIRA.
Other specific duties include:
- Designing, documenting, and implementing positive and negative test cases.
- Implementing test cases to include the test and support in the design and usability of web applications.
- Developing User Manuals and other customer and user focused documents and support in training development.
Typical education and experience:
- Typically requires BS degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Candidate must have experience with the following:
- Gathering requirements from the customer and decomposing them into user stories that can be understood by the development team
- Document and manage requirements
- Test case design, documentation, and implementation, including negative test cases
- Web application including human factors, color schemes, overall design and usability
- Agile development practices
- Documenting User Manuals and other customer focused document
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.