Location: ALEXANDRIA VA US 22303
The TENA program at Leidos in Alexandria is looking to add a C++ developer to develop real time applications controlling instrumentation at DoD test ranges.
• Code and debug C++ applications
• Able to write and present requirements, design and user support documentation
• Able to test software according to test plans for functionality and usability
• Able to work with end users to collect feedback on existing tools and bring that knowledge back to share with the team
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience;
• 5+ years’ experience with C++ development of multi-threaded distributed applications
• Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
• Able to work at the Leidos office located in Alexandria, VA
• Experience with Python
• Experience writing Qt for development of GUIs
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.