Location: ARLINGTON VA US 22202
Leidos Veterans Health is seeking a Systems Analyst in the Arlington Virginia area. The Systems Analyst should have IT experience in design and integration of information systems and COTS and development software. The successful candidate must be well versed in design methodologies for the translation of system requirements from business needs. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Collaborate with a diverse technical team to create, update, and maintain engineering documentation – e.g., system design document, architecture management plan, interface design documents, etc.
- Able to perform analysis and gather requirements with limited input or direction from senior team members
- Supports integration activities throughout the software development lifecycle including design changes, enhancements, specification development, etc.
- Communicates, coordinates and escalates issues in order to seek resolution
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical challenges and problems
- Current/Active VA background investigation/VA Access will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciple.
- Experience with large-scale projects, with cross-functional development teams, subcontractors, and support personnel.
- Excellent relationship building skills and sound interpersonal skills, while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
· Proficient user of Rational Tools, MS Visio, and the MS Office Suite.Qualifications:EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 3 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.