Leidos is currently seeking a Cyber Security University Outreach Lead to join a dynamic, multi-national Company with a key role in the Corporate Information Security (CIS) Team. This position can be supported from any Leidos location within Washington DC Metro area.
As the Cyber Security University Outreach Lead, you will assist in the design and lead the execution of the Leidos University Engagement strategy to attract and acquire motivated talent who will work side-by-side with our Cyber Security subject matter experts. These aspiring Cyber Security professionals will learn how to monitor, evaluate, and protect information systems using sophisticated tools, technologies and industry best practices to defend our networks against adversarial attacks, vulnerabilities, and risks.
In this role, you will build strong relationships with the Leidos recruiting team and CIS leadership to enhance Leidos’ brand and value proposition among the high school, college and STEM pipeline while ensuring a focus on diversity recruitment in partnership with the diversity and inclusion organization. In addition, the successful candidate will work with colleagues to explore and recommend university recruiting strategies using existing and new sourcing tools, techniques, and technologies to build the Cyber Security talent of the future, while driving continual process improvement. Leverage prior experience in working with a virtual team to train and develop recruits to reach their ultimate potential and successfully execute on their commitments. This position will report directly to our Cyber Security Integration Director.
- Coordination with various colleges, universities and professional organizations for student recruitment while also introducing students to Cyber Security as a career
- Manage university relations and recruiting programs to enhance the college and STEM pipeline spectrum
- Utilize social media platforms for developing effective campaigns and outreach geared towards recruiting Cyber Security students and college graduates
- Develop project plans and associated communications documents aligned with corporate strategies for STEM and university recruitment in the Cyber Security profession
- Identify and implement recruiting best practices that inform and shape strategies and decisions
- Manage the school selection process through data-driven analysis, identifying, tracking, and analyzing key performance measures
- Manage and develop an active intern candidate pool ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Coordinate and attend events with universities and other strategic partners to build brand awareness
- Provide guidance and coordinate Cybersecurity training needs for students and new cyber professionals for achieving education and certification goals
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for training strategy
- Bachelor's degree with 12 years of relevant experience, including 8+ years of experience in talent acquisition, university recruiting, and campus relations
- 5+ years of experience with leading and managing high functioning university recruiting teams and driving time and priority management in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience with developing innovative strategies for STEM and university recruiting programs and identifying and implementing recruiting best practices that inform and shape strategies and decisions
- Experience identifying training needs and developing training plans for new recruits and team members for successful execution towards meeting Cyber Security education and certification goals
- Experience with developing and capturing metrics to measure performance and drive results from the return on investment and other key analytics
- Experience with project management
- Ability to influence leadership and drive change
- Ability to work effectively across functions and organizations
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Ability to obtain an active Secret security clearance
- Cyber Security background and experience
- Active Secret Clearance