Location: VIENNA VA US 22181
The position requires an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information security clearance with a polygraph examination. There is no exception to the clearance requirement. Successful candidates will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The position requires exceptional writing skills, as well as experience producing high-quality finished intelligence in support of senior decision-makers and experience using a variety of different sources to provide intelligence support to current operations.
JOB DESCRIPTION: In addition to the clearance requirement, successful candidates will demonstrate proficiency in manipulating various classified and open source databases to produce various levels of intelligence support to the client. The primary function of the Analyst is to collaborate with a team of intelligence professionals in support of operations. Candidates will be responsible for identifying targeting leads to enable a variety of intelligence operations through the exploitation of classified and open source databases. Successful candidates will identify and evaluate possible counterintelligence concerns, drive operations through written products and briefings, and empower decision-makers by producing detailed, high-quality reports.
Daily activities include:
• Review operational traffic for intelligence leads
• Draft comprehensive, high-quality reports in support of the client’s objectives
• Engage operational components within the client organization to address mission requirements and develop insight in support of operations
• Conduct detailed searches on items of operational interest and relay pertinent data to relevant customer components
TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
A BA/BS and 4-8 years of experience related to intelligence research. Candidates must also meet the following skill requirements:
• Familiarity with cable writing styles and classified client databases, including specific targeting tools.
• CMO (Collection Management Officer) skills
• Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrate regional and/or functional expertise or a working knowledge of geographic regions of interest to the United States, including the Middle East
• Demonstrated experience writing high-quality reports and briefing for a senior audiences
• Demonstrated experience working with a variety of data and using it to generate various levels of reporting to decision-makers
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.