The Data Center Lead will oversee the operation, maintenance, and procedures of the organization's Data Center.
· Manage daily activities for ensuring the security and integrity of agency data, databases, information systems, and technology
· Supervises IT technicians and professionals, and may manage subordinate supervisors
· Develops schedules and assigns work to meet critical customer deadlines
· Ensures that proper records and other documentation are maintained
· May also perform complex IT tasks
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
· Participates in special projects as required
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
8+ years of related experience in data security administration, including supervisory experience.
2-5 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design.
· Experienced with datacenter implementations involving systems engineering, integration, installation, and other processes
· Broad understanding of construction requirements related to electrical/mechanical/HVAC and safety infrastructure
· Ability to review design documentation and validate equipment deployment according to plans as well as applicable standards, regulations and code
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Perform critical thinking, analysis and problem solving
· Familiar with ISO 9001 Standards, CMMI and TQM
· Must possess current TS/SCI Clearance
· 5+ years managing technical teams
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong Leadership and Management skills
· Working knowledge of IP Routings/Switching
· Working knowledge of Enterprise Management Systems
· Working knowledge of Application Hosting
· Working knowledge of Storage Systems
· Working knowledge of VoIP Systems
· Working knowledge of Audio Visual Systems
· Working knowledge of Thin Client Workstations
External Referral Eligible