Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Sr. Application Programmer Analyst Middleware (Master) in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Information Technology (IT) program.
The Army Corps of Engineers – Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). ACE-IT is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers.
ACE-IT provides direct on-site command and control, coordination, planning, and operations and maintenance support for routine and emergency IT services. Leidos is actively seeking personnel to support USACE headquarters locations in Washington, DC; Vicksburg, MS; Huntsville, AL; and Hillsboro, OR; across other USACE locations; and virtual positions.
1. Works with USACE Enterprise application support contractors to maintain uptime, manage, install, administer and upgrade mission critical Corp wide business applications such as: CEFMS, Time & Attendance (ADF), PROMIS (P2), UPASS, etc.
2. Operates and maintains all aspects of remote Middleware administration to include but is not limited to Oracle Fusion Middleware products (WebLogic, OHS, OBIEE, OAM, etc.), Apache web servers, Apache Tomcat, Oracle Enterprise Manager OEM, Oracle Apex applications to support USACE Enterprise applications for 40,000 users.
3. Maintains USACE Systems Availability, performs and sets up daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all enterprise applications, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups. Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware/software upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
4. Performs Database Administration tasks as required and has the ability to perform on-call DBA duties.
5. Maintains DoD certs on Middleware products to US Army standards and regulations and remediate any IAVA or STIG findings.
6. Proficient at system maintenance and troubleshooting of Middleware products on Solaris 11 and RHEL in a high pressure environment.
7. Perform daily administration utilizing tools such as OEM 13C, PUTTY, WinSCP, Oracle Sql Developer or TOAD, remote desktop, Remedy, etc.
8. Composes WLST, Cron and shell scripts as required to install, monitor and maintain middleware and database systems.
9. Sets up and configures Reverse Proxy web servers modifying their httpd.conf, and ssl.conf files.
10. Serves as a mentor and subject matter expert to other personnel as it pertains to middleware products.
11. Creates documentation such as SOP's to document the middleware systems.
12. Support transition to a future USACE private cloud enterprise computing solution for application hosting.