The Leidos Civil Health group is seeking the best and brightest minds, with a passion for technology, to join our Intern Program.
As a technology intern at Leidos, you will be immersed in a rich technical experience where you will work side-by-side with senior leaders, architects, developers, fellow interns, and others. In addition to hands-on experience, the program will also provide career development opportunities that include a summer series of events and various networking engagements across the organization.
• Conduct information security risk assessments to evaluate information systems, programs and procedures
• Understand HHS security standards and frameworks, including the Cybersecurity Framework, Critical Security Controls.
• Monitor and manage compliance of enterprise information security controls
• Support and facilitate audits of enterprise information systems
• Provide reporting, metrics, and testing as needed
• Support vulnerability remediation tasks that focus on risk reduction, improving visibility and strengthening protections.
• Seeking a current student pursuing bachelor's or master’s degree in cyber security discipline
• Demonstrated knowledge of information systems and security technologies
• Sufficient technical expertise to identify security control issues within cloud and distributed enterprise environments
• Knowledge and ability to run reporting programs and security applications
• Understanding of one or more security controls frameworks Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), Critical Security Controls.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Experience in computer and information security assessment, administration, and management
• Experience with vulnerability management systems
• Experience in with designing and implementing security controls