Location: WASHINGTON DC US 20001
The NISC III program at Leidos is seeking a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in support of the FAA Air Traffic Office (AJI) customers.
SME responsibilities are to ensure technical accuracy of AJI training products, compliance with new training requirements, and maintain currency of technical information.
Specific duties for the requisition may include:
- Assist in the planning, assessment, quality reviews and provide analytical feedback of all types of technical training products, courseware, materials and programs for FAA/AJI customers, employees, or field support personnel.
- Provide technical training that may include interactive multimedia, asynchronous and synchronous training, and various evaluation methodologies.
- Obtain information from the customer and technical organizations, engineering, software and product requirements to prepare training programs.
- Review lesson plans, course content, training materials and training aids for technical accuracy.
- Assist in the design and review for technical accuracy of product demonstrations.
- Assist in conducting training sessions, product demonstrations, and in the development of criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
Typical education and experience requirements:
- Typically requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- 5-10years of FAA Air Traffic Control (ATC) En Route experience
Note: Experience should be recent, with applicable certifications obtained using current FAA technologies
- Experience as an Air Traffic Control (ATC) On-the-Job Training Instructor (OJTI), Training Specialist, or other instructional/classroom or instructional support experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.