All Source Analyst-
Description:Leidosis a leader in fulfilling Intelligence Community counterterrorism requirements. We have an exciting opportunity for an Entry-Level all- source analyst to join a team of professionals in the Northern VA area. We are seeking experienced candidates with active TS/SCI with polygraphs who are able to work alongside IC and military experts. The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting executive level officials with drafting reports, editing high-level reports, and writing short and succinct papers in support of the customer. The All-Source analyst will assist team members with formatting and publishing daily publications. The core hours for this position are M-F, 4pm-12am.
· Relevant exposure (for example: an internship with a government organization) to US foreign policy, national security CT objectives, and the interagency coordination process
· Professional writing, editing, and sourcing skills are mandatory in order to be successful in the position
· Ability to apply extensive knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and corporate writing standards in order to edit reports
· Ability to work with national security classification procedures
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and adjust to changing priorities as needed
· Strong attention to details is required
· Expert level experience working with Microsoft Office products: PowerPoint, Word, & Outlook
· TS/SCI with Poly is required
· Bachelor’s degree is required
· 0-2 years of relevant IC experience
· Ability to work M-F, 4pm-12am
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field), 2+ years of relevant IC and/or CT experience and demonstrated performance in similar positions.