Location: ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND MD US 21005
Come be a part of our world-class team environment and join a solutions driven, dynamic organization! Leidos has an immediate opportunity for a Program Manager providing leadership to elevate skills and experiences supporting software capabilities and interfaces with current and future weapons platforms.
We are seeking a self-starter that likes taking on challenges and applying their passion to the job. This position is located in the area of Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.Candidates must hold an active security clearance for consideration.
The Program Manager for the Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade and Below (FBCB2)/Joint Capability Release (JCR) Software Sustainment program will provide program management support for Post Production Software Support (PPSS), including resolution of Software Change Requests (SCRs) and Software Problem Reports (SPRs), operation/maintenance of the Development Software Support Environment (DSSE), Certification and Accreditation efforts, Radiant Mercury integration and test, Blue Force Tracking integration and test, software integration and test facilities operations, and technical support and integration of the FBCB2 software capabilities and interfaces with current and future weapons platforms.
•Plan, coordinate, and direct the administrative, program control, and technical personnel involved in providing services in fulfillment of the contract.
• Provide guidance / subject matter expertise for concept designs, development, test, deployment, and sustainment.
• Provide technical leadership in the C4ISR field of systems to support technical planning, integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness for total software systems.
• Manage and control schedules and cost to provide on time, within budget, performance of all aspects of the contractual effort.
• Provide direction for operations and ensure compliance with all management policies, plans, and procedures. Provide recommendations for resolution of technical problems.
• Provide management oversight assigned program personnel, both Leidos and subcontractors, ensuring the highest quality of task completion and deliverables in accordance with the contract.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering is required.
• 10+ years of functional experience managing and controlling cost, schedule, and performance of at least one DoD project or program.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of and experience in the complete life-cycle of the software in military systems.
• Have knowledge and experience with DoD/Army plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of software and computer resources for Army systems.
• Willing to travel up to 10% CONUS to support operational requirements.
• Must have an active Secret security clearance.
• Experience with the Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade and Below (FBCB2)/Joint Capability Release (JCR) is preferred.
• Familiarity with CECOM Software Engineering Center Post Production Software Sustainment (PPSS) processes.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.