Senior Exercise Analyst/ Integration Manager FEMA
Leidos' Integrated Systems Group currently has an opening for a Senior Exercise Analyst to support our FEMA customer in the Alexandria, VA area.
The National Security Sector of Leidos is looking for a Senior Exercise Analyst to support our FEMA customer in the National Capital Region. The Program Manager will directly contribute to FEMA program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
• Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract.
• Utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
• Provide navigation to his/her team through a fast-paced environment and provide leadership and mentoring to both internal employees and junior client personnel as well.
• Build strong relationships within our client base and be able to establish open lines of communication. The Senior Analyst supports and supervises the integrity of all work performed and all deliverables received.
• Responsible for overall authority, accountability, and performance of the contract.
• Responsible to work with the client in defining their business drivers and how the program objectives deliver benefits for business success.
• Responsible to plan and execute the funding provided by the client in order to support program requirements.
• Responsibility to maintain disciplined approaches to coordinate internally and externally on the program. In addition, follow standard operating procedures that are provided through the Company’s Quality Management System.
• Provide leadership and direction to personnel performing tasks in association with the overall program. In addition, directs personnel training, mentoring and assign responsibilities as appropriate.
• Provide professional communications and interactions with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel.
• Responsible as the primary customer interface and Leidos senior management interface with financial management responsibility.
• Responsible to plan, implement and maintain program organization structure.
• Responsible to report potential risks / issues to senior division leadership and provide recommendations on a solution forward.
• Identify program capabilities and support business development efforts within similar markets. Identify synergies and work with personnel from across the operation to support similar scope opportunities.
• Full understanding of FEMA and its goals and objectives within the national preparedness community.
• National level experience working with multiple federal agencies to coordinate first responders.
- Strong Exercise Management skills
• Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years experience in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
• Experience in developing and implementing national level exercises in support of our nation’s overall preparedness.
• Experience with training first responders and active in the first responder community.
• Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
• Secret Security Clearance
• The candidate must have experience in supporting a program of greater than >$10M in value in a fixed price or cost plus environment.
• Direct experience supporting FEMA National Level Exercises
• Master Exercise Practitioner, MEP certification (preferred)
• Experience working directly with FEMA’s National Exercise Division supporting planning, design, implementation and control.