Provide broad program support to intelligence community-wide exercise program, agency and national level exercise activities in support of evaluation and improvement in readiness and mission execution under all conditions. Support exercise design, conduct, evaluation, after-action, and corrective action tasks.
Assist and facilitate the functions and capabilities of the Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program to include:
• Draft and maintain exercise policies, plans, and procedures
• Facilitate and evaluate exercises in accordance with established IC exercise objectives.
• Develop recommended courses of action to ensure IC compliance with the requirements of the national and IC exercise policies and related requirements and guidance.
• Maintain IC exercise committees, including membership lists, regular communications, meeting planning, and producing and archiving minutes of completed sessions.
• Maintain information on internal and external facing websites to foster collaboration among IC Continuity Program and Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program stakeholders.
• Assist with providing program management support to the Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program.
• Develop and maintain guidance documents for exercise practitioners such as after-action review and exercise plan templates.
• Facilitate and participate in IC exercises of alternate operating locations.
• Identify, record, and monitor IC corrective actions identified through ODNI Intelligence Enterprise exercises.
• Assist in the development of IC exercise objectives consistent with the National Intelligence Strategy and other applicable guidance documents.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
• Experience with national level exercise development and implementation
• Knowledge of federal continuity program roles, responsibilities, plans and procedures, policies and concepts
• Knowledge of IC elements and ODNI components missions and relationships
• 5 years continuity planning experience
• Relevant experience at all levels/sectors of government will be considered
A combination of experience with and/or knowledge of the following is desired for this position:
• Developing policy, procedures, or plans and coordinating them internally and externally;
• Assessment and evaluation of national policy and plans governing and impacting continuity programs;
• Developing and executing exercises;
• Providing training in accordance with an established program;
• Program evaluation and assessment;
• Applying analytic, diagnostic, and qualified techniques;
• Conducting independent research;
• Filtering and synthesizing data and producing clean, logical, concise products using spreadsheets for data manipulation and visualization;
• Presenting routine issues in written and graphical forms;
• Conducting independent analysis with government supervision and presenting results to government management in either written and/or oral format;
• Valid state issued driver's license; and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation Program (HSEEP) training
• 1-3 years exercise design, conduct, and evaluation experience
• FEMA Master Exercise Practitioner (MEP)
• FEMA Professional Continuity Practitioner (PCP) Level 1
• Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP) certification
• Adobe Connect experience
SharePoint site management and maintenance experience