Serves as a member of team that:
- Functions as the technical advisor for the Government Technical POC and the Program Office.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the Government POC on programmatic matters related to TIAM life cycle engineering.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in GIS, Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Demonstrated specialized project management experience in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in software engineering management.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with IC and/or DoD systems architecture and engineering.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the NATIONAL GEOINT Mission and acquisition process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of TIAM systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of the GIMS requirements and engineering process.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in providing test, transition, data migration, and baseline change control processes for TIAM.
- Assist in obtaining Government Furnished property/equipment to satisfy TIAM requirements.
- Participation in TIAM technical reviews, program reviews, and milestone reviews.
- Review TIAM products and artifacts.
- Attend and participate in TIAM ERBs and ITPs.
- Provide management and technology assessments of TIAM contractor solutions and processes.
- Track GIMS O&S activities related to artifacts, deliverables, standard operating procedures, and Government Furnished equipment/property/information and provide status.
- Identify technical issues and communicate impacts.
Systems Engineer Support, GEOINT Lifecycle Acquisition, Mid (EM18-004)