Serves as a member of team that:
- Functions as the technical advisor for the Government Technical POC and the Program Office.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the Government POC on programmatic matters related to TIAM life cycle engineering and transition from development to operations.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in GIS, Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Demonstrated specialized project management experience in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with IC or DoD systems architecture and engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the National GEOINT Mission, acquisition processes, and the Enterprise Operations (National GEOINT) processes.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the National GEOINT requirements and engineering process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of TIAM systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of the National GEOINT transition process from development to operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinates with various groups across National GEOINT, and inside and outside National GEOINT, to track system requirements, architecture, and integration with the National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG).
- Participation in TIAM technical reviews, program reviews, and milestone reviews
- Review TIAM products and artifacts and provide feedback to the Program Office and contractor.
- Attend and participate in TIAM ERBs and IPTs.
- Support system transitions from development to operations.
- Work in partnership with National GEOINT Government personnel, contractors, Systems Integrators, and various mission partners to synchronize schedules and tasks to achieve successful system transitions to operations.
- Maintain transition schedules for program office and senior management reference.
- Provide support to readiness assessments and other transition activities for TIAM systems.
- Support transition IPTs and provide progress status regularly.
- Identify technical issues and communicate impacts.
Systems Engineer Support SME, GEOINT Lifecycle Acquisition (EM18-005)