Serves as a member of team that:
- Functions as the advisor for the Government Technical POC and the Program Office.
- Provide internal Program Office support with user engagement including requirements refinement, user interface mockups, user feedback, and scheduling integrated outreach activities.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in GIS, Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Demonstrated specialized Imagery Analysis experience for a DoD or IC organization.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the National GEOINT Mission and acquisition process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of National GEOINT legacy systems.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with National GEOINT requirements and engineering process.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support user engagement activities across the development and sustainment efforts including assisting with outreach activities across the user spectrum.
- Provide “user perspective” assessments of contractor solutions and processes to ensure that user requirements are being understood and the right capabilities are being built.
- Participation in technical reviews, program reviews, milestone reviews, and test activities.
- Review developer products and artifacts.
- Assist in Agile development, engaging users and prioritizing requirements.
- Attend and participate in ERBs and ITPs.
Program/Project Manager, GEOINT User Engagement, Senior (EM18-008)