Ground SIGINT Specialist
Req #: 208566
Location: International, AF
Job Category: Intelligence
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This is a Ground SIGINT Specialist (GSS) position in support of the International Security Assistance Forces-Afghanistan and/or US Forces-Afghanistan.
- The GSS conducts support to ground SIGINT collection operations, SIGINT operations coordination and synchronization, and other SIGINT activities as necessary.
- Supports the timely, relevant, accurate and predictive SIGINT and Electronic Warfare support to enable the commander and subordinate unit commanders the ability to understand their battlespace and enemy forces.
- The GSS provides indications and warnings tipping and force protection reports. The GSS shall provide direct support to the Brigade Combat Teams (BCTs) as appropriate.
- The GSS shall provide routine and recurring support to SIGINT activities from fixed and secure locations (defined, bases, camps and installations).
- The GSS is responsible for monitoring unevaluated traffic as it is received by the AROCC ONEROOF server resident on NSANet, and manipulates it as required to ensure proper processing.
- Must possess working knowledge of relevant NSA tasking, collection, processing, reporting procedures, and communications architecture.
- The Contractor shall possess working knowledge of military ground and operations, target-area geography, place names, personal names, titles, and cultural norms, as well as relevant enemy objectives, tactics, techniques and procedures.
- The Selectee must be trained in SIGINT operations with a minimum of 4 years SIGINT experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with operational level experience preferred.
- Requires an Associate's Degree and a Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable of Army/Joint SIGINT procedures, data processing systems such as CIDNE, RT-RG, NSANet and associated SIGINT databases/search engines.
- Requires an Associate's Degree and a Bachelor's Degree preferred. --
- Must be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications, mIRC, Jabber Chat, and intelligence related automation in support of analytical efforts and product development.
- Possess strong research and writing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of Afghanistan Theater of Operations requirements.
- Requires former MOS 1N,35S/P/N, 35B, 352N/P/Q/R/S, 18F, or equivalent.
- Requires a Top Secret/SCI clearance. 184.108.40.206 and a current Polygraph.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.